Thank you for registering!
IMPORTANT: Please check your inbox and your spam/bulk folder for a special email from Alzinfo to confirm your email address.
Look for an email from Alzinfo in the From address and/or subject line.
In it you will find a link in which you need to click on to begin receiving our e-newsletters.
After you click that link you will be added to the membership list.
Make sure the e-mail you want is never accidentally deleted as "spam"!
Sometimes the spam filters used by Internet Service Providers can delete mail you’ve actually requested to receive… so you never even see it!
To protect your subscription, please add the domain [email protected] to your list of approved senders. Here’s how:
Instructions for AOL users
- Open your AOL e-mail account
- Click "Address Book"
- Click "Add Contact">
- Create a contact listing for Alzinfo with the primary e-mail address [email protected]
Instructions for Hotmail users
- Open your Hotmail e-mail account
- Click "Contacts"
- In the left-hand menu, click "Safe List"
- Enter [email protected] and click "Add"
Instructions for Yahoo! users
- Open your Yahoo! e-mail account
- Click "Mail", and select "Options"
- Click "Filters"
- Click "Add"
- Click in the text box in the top row ("From header") and enter [email protected]
- In the pull-down menu for "Move the message to," choose "Inbox"
Click "Add Filter"
- Also, please add the address [email protected] to your address book.
Instructions for other e-mail services
- Add [email protected] to your address book or list of contacts