2018 Financial Report
- Novel research conducted largely in NYC and a portion overseas to help us understand the causes of Alzheimer’s disease and find a cure
- Our website updates and management, which allows us to provide researcher vetted information to millions of people about Alzheimer’s disease and how to manage it
- Our triannual magazine, Preserving Your Memory, provides readers with hope through caregiving advice and the latest health news on Alzheimer’s research and treatment
- Our Alzheimer’s Research News You Can Use bi-weekly e-newsletter provides Alzheimer’s studies right to the subscriber’s inbox
- This efficient expense helps us increase awareness of our cause and vision of ending Alzheimer’s by raising funds for research through direct mail campaigns, e-commerce, outreach, grants, planned giving, social media, and advertisement.
- Comprises employing professional staff who work smart to maximize the impact of your gift
- Secures legal and accounting experts as needed to protect our investments
- Building insurance, subscriptions, office supplies, equipment, and other general expenses. No funds are dispersed to office rent or utilities since these expenses are donated by a generous board member
Check out our annual reports and audited financial statements.