Thank you for your 25 years of generous support. Your contributions help to make this all possible. We hope that you and your families are healthy and safe during these unprecedented times. We want to make sure you know that:
- Our team is safely working remotely while we remain committed to our mission of fighting Alzheimer’s disease.
- Although we are not physically in the office, we can still answer your questions. Please leave us a voice message at 212-915-1328 or send an email to email@example.com. We will respond to your message within one business day.
- Our website continues to provide critical resources about Alzheimer’s disease. If you need services, go to our Resource Locator, and do not hesitate to join our Alzheimer’s social network and support forum at ALZTalk.
- Should you wish to make a donation, we encourage you to do so through our secure website instead of mailing it in.
- Our incoming mail is securely stored until we return to our office.
Our focus continues to be on the health and safety of the Alzheimer’s community and our employees as we follow the CDC guidelines. We encourage you to be consistent as you take precautions by:
- Washing your hands often for a minimum of 20 seconds,
- Keeping a good social distance from others,
- Coughing and sneezing in a tissue or cloth,
- Remaining home, especially if you are not feeling well, and
- Sanitizing all common areas with disinfectant sprays or wipes.
Try to keep your stress levels down by getting plenty of sleep and eating a well-balanced diet, staying hydrated and exercising.
Sign up for alert systems provided by your local government, and get accurate information from the CDC .
These are challenging times, but we have weathered many challenges over our 25 years and have great confidence in our resilience. Together we can keep each other safe and protect our community.
Lucretia V. Holden, SHRM-CP