Brought to you by the Fisher Center for Alzheimer's Research Foundation www.ALZinfo.org
Fisher Center For Alzheimer's Research
Home    Search    Invite    Forum    Chatroom    Videos    Stories    Games    Help    Please Log in

An Alzheimer's Forum where you can post questions, topics, express your opinion, and share information with individuals concerning Alzheimer's.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   InboxInbox 

12 Point Understanding the Dementia Experience

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alzheimer's Forum Forum Index -> What is Alzheimer's Disease?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marcus

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:03 pm    Post subject: 12 Point Understanding the Dementia Experience Reply with quote

skericheri wrote:
The article...12 Point Understanding the Dementia Experience is one of the best that I've read explaining many aspects of Alzheimer's. Unfortunately is is long and appears to be available in PDF format only.

Don't know if this link has already been posted..but the article can be found at:

http://www.alzheimer.guelph.org/downloads/12%20pt%20Understanding%20the%20Dementia%20Experience.pdf
Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:29 pm    Post subject: It's still active......and very interesting Reply with quote

I found it and it was very interesting
Essie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read the 12 point Understanding the Dementia Experience and found it to be the best scource of information on Alzheimers Disease I have read. It is well worth the time spent reading it !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alzheimer's Forum Forum Index -> What is Alzheimer's Disease? All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: