Question :
Please could yu tell me more about Alzheimers Tax.

Many thanks
Lynne White
Answer :
You may be eligible for the "child and dependent" care tax credit if you meet certain eligibility requirements. Follow this link to find out about it. As far as I know, bills to give a family caregiver tax credit have been proposed but haven't been passed.

  Was this answer useful to you?
Yes No


Yes What did you think of our faq response? Let us know how you felt by expressing your feelings by donating to Alzheimer's Research.
$10 (Not Bad) $25 (Good Tip) $50 (Excellent Tip)
Other: $ .00